Benefits of booking
- We will pencil your date and hold it at no obligation for one month, or unless otherwise challenged.
- To secure your date, you will need to complete a venue hire application form, supply a copy of your current public liability insurance and pay a deposit within 14 days. The deposit is the only up-front cost you will pay. All fees and charges are settled from box office revenue.
- For ticketed events, the venue hire fee is applied per performance, capped at four hours. Depending on availability, you can access the room all day for development, rehearsals and sound check, but only pay for four hours of venue hire.
- Our ticketing system allows real-time access to monitor your ticket sales and revenue.
- Our front-of-house service is provided by a team of experienced staff who are passionate about customer experience.
- Our technicians have more than a century of combined experience and are thorough, professional, hard-working and accommodating.
- We experience strong community support and have loyal audiences.
- We offer a wide range of free marketing services and local promotional opportunities.
To enquire about hiring Laycock Street Community Theatre or the Peninsula Theatre, please contact the theatre directly via their pages below.
Hiring the Peninsula Theatre
The Peninsula Theatre at Woy Woy is an intimate venue that features a 123 seat raked auditorium, 49m2 stage area and professional standard staging, lighting and sound capabilities.
Hiring Laycock Street Community Theatre
Features:A 392 seat raked auditoriumA 180m2 stage area with sprung floorModern fly tower facilityFull professional standard stage lighting, sound and AV capabilitiesOrchestra pit (can be covered to provide an apron thrust stage).Laycock Street Community Theatre venue hire includes the foyer bar and kiosk (terms and conditions apply).